ENGINEERING FIELD TECHNICIAN
Stonewall Structural Engineering is actively seeking full time Engineering Field Technicians to join our growing team! We empower passionate and energetic employees and seek candidates who share this excitement to work with a top-notch, industry-leading company that provides award-winning service to each client. Selected Technicians will be responsible for performing field observations, drafting engineering reports, and working with our engineers to design repair solutions for commercial and residential structures. Extensive, hands-on, on-the-job training will be provided. We want individuals who are outgoing, creative, and team-oriented with a passion for excellent customer service and problem-solving!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform field observations, consult directly with clients, and prepare field reports
- Assess damaged structures and work directly with our engineering team to develop feasible repair plans
- Manage workflow and stay ahead of schedule on client projects and tasks
- Strategically and professionally represent Stonewall Structural Engineering in client engagements both in-person and over the phone
- Work with structural engineering software to model and analyze structural members for performance under Code-prescribed loading conditions
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in Engineering or Applied Science (or related degree)
- Clean, organized writing style and word processor proficiency
- Familiarity with structural design software and AutoCAD is a plus but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for learning and a curious mind
- Teamwork mentality—you will work closely within our engineering team where collaboration is essential to our success
- Strategic thinker—we will challenge you to think outside the box and have fun!
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you fit the description and desire to advance your career at Stonewall Structural Engineering, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any letters of recommendation that you would like to provide. We will review your information and let you know the next steps.