ENGINEERING DIVISION MANAGER
Stonewall Structural Engineering is actively seeking an Engineering Division Manager to join our growing team! We empower passionate and energetic employees and seek candidates who share this excitement to work with a top-notch, industry-leading company that provides award-winning service to each client. The selected Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the design of commercial and residential structures, performance of structural observations, preparation of field reports, and training/mentoring of other staff members in their professional development. We want individuals who are outgoing, creative, and team-oriented with a passion for excellent customer service and building relationships!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take responsible charge of a team of engineers
- Calculate structural loads per the NC Building Code, IBC, and other codes as required
- Prepare structural calculations, specifications, and detailed construction documents for structural systems
- Analyze structures using various structural engineering software
- Prepare proposals for new projects
- Perform field observations, consult directly with clients, and prepare reports
- Strategically and professionally represent Stonewall Structural Engineering in client engagement meetings both in-person and over the phone
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- North Carolina PE license and at least 8 years of structural design experience in steel, concrete, masonry, and wood
- Mastery of structural systems
- Proficiencyin structural design software and AutoCAD
- Clean, organized writing style and word processor proficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for mentorship and training other engineers
- Teamwork mentality—you will work closely within our engineering team where collaboration is essential to our success
- Strategic thinker—we will challenge you to think outside the box and have fun!
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you fit the description and desire to advance your career at Stonewall Structural Engineering, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any letters of recommendation. We will review your information and let you know the next steps.